Muck Boot Men's Arctic Ice Tall Mossy Oak
Featuring the most advanced Vibram outsole technology to date, Muck Arctic Ice Series Extreme Conditions Tall Rubber Men's Winter Boots are specifically engineered to deliver grip and performance on wet ice. The Arctic Grip Outsole pods offer the most advanced traction in wet ice environments, and the multi-direction lug design provides sure footing on multi-surface terrain. The outsole of these men's winter boots also features the Vibram Icetrek full base layer for unparalleled traction on dry ice. From a comfort perspective, the heavy-duty 8 mm CR Flex-Foam is flexible, 100% waterproof, and possesses excellent heat-retention properties. The fleece lining ensures exceptional warmth and delivers a comfort. Tough Spandura and an extended rubber shaft round out the cold weather coverage of these waterproof winter boots.
- Heavy-duty 8 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot's contours to resist chafing.
- Extended, soft rubber coverage; tough, flexible Spandura adds protection against wear; improved midsole for better support.
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole pods deliver the most advanced traction on wet ice; Vibram Icetrek full base layer provides the highest level of traction on dry ice.
- Multi-directional outsole lug design offers excellent traction on multi-surface terrain; rear pull loop for easy on/off.
- Black & Gray color scheme matches any outdoor attire.